My Ex-Girlfriend – by P4NCH0theD0G
Singularity: Duration (4), Recharge Speed (5)
Warp: Detonate (4), Lasting Damage (5), Recharge Speed (6)
Shockwave: Radius (4), Reach (5), Lifting (6)
Alliance Training: Damage & Capacity. (4)
Fitness: Melee Damage (4), Shield Recharge (5)
Locust with Heavy Barrel and Clip Extension; Recharge Speed: +194%
Role: Support, Crowd Control, Biotic Boom, Let ‘em Fly.
- On unshielded enemies (especially crowds): short to medium distance: Singularity + Shockwave: Biotic Boom; + any non-dead enemies will hang helpless in the air for a second or two.
- On unshielded enemies (especially crowds): long distance: Singularity + Warp: Biotic Boom.
- On shielded/armored enemies: Warp + Shockwave: Biotic Boom; with weapon fire in between.
- Going Solo on shielded/armored enemies (Nemesis, Centurion, Marauder):Warp+Heavy Melee+Shockwave: Biotic Boom
- On Big Enemies (Atlas, Brute, Banshee, Prime, Ravager): Warp+Weapon Fire+Shockwave: Biotic Boom and Stagger from Shockwave
- To Show Off: Unshielded Enemy: Shockwave+Heavy Melee: Shockwave leaves them hanging in the air, Melee knocks them out of the ballpark (or just kills them with a Melee Upgrade) – but you need to look/aim at them before melee-ing.
The Radius and Reach upgrades for Shockwave make it easier to hit even distant warped or floating targets, the Lasting Damage on Warp gives you more DPS and more time to trigger Biotic Boom. The Locust is basically an assault rifle, just smaller with less weight and does a decent job against everything, preferably at a distance.
- Singularity+Shockwave for Crowd Control
- Shockwave to Stagger the Big Enemies
- Shockwave to give a second for revives or stop stompers
- Shockwave to open up guardians
- Singularity BEHIND a guardian for easy kills
- Biotic Booms to take down shields, Big Enemies and for the AoE effect
- Warp against Barriers and Armor
- Setup or detonate Combos for Teammates
Generally engage from medium to long distance, make smart use of Biotic Booms (that’s why the Recharge Speed Upgrades) and support your team. Close Quarters is possible, but not advisable against more than two enemies.
N00b Rating: (scale 1-5, 1 is easy for everybody!)
1. You have a power for almost any situation and can spam in a pinch!
-edits by Lucien Midnight