Greetings everyone, I trust all is well
Our wonderful developers at BioWare have created something very special for us ME3 Multiplayers and I thought it important to share with you. For those who don’t know, they are having a Community Banner Contest, where you can create your own banner based off of an already existing challenge for the multiplayer and send it in. BioWare’s 5 favourite banner designs will be introduced to the Multiplayer. Exciting!
As with all things this great, there’s the rules. When submitting, you must acknowledge that you accept the rules of the contest. There are no exceptions. Visits this page to view those rules.
You’ll be judged on your Creativity, your Originality and you Inspirational Accuracy (portrayal of the challenge which inspired your design).
The text below is directly from the BioWare Social Network, explaining the competition briefly. They recommend you read the rules before you decide to enter. I was a little late posting this online, but you still have time! Good luck anyone who wants to enter!
- The contest begins on February 15, 2013 at 12PM GMT, and submissions will be accepted until February 22, 2013 at 6PM GMT.
- Pick your favorite Mass Effect 3 multiplayer challenge and use that as the inspiration for your own design. If obtaining N7 Mastery was your crowning achievement, create a banner that you feel best captures that pride. Please note that weekend operation challenges do not apply for this contest.
- Multiplayer banners are should be 512 pixels x 128 pixels. Click here to download our banner template. Please submit in .jpg .bmp, .gif, .psd, or .png file format only.
- Email your submissions along with your full name, birthdate, country and the name of the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer challenge that inspired your artwork to email@example.com. All email submissions must also include an active acknowledgement and acceptance of the contest rules with the statement “I have read and accept the Mass Effect 3 Community Art Contest Official Rules.” No exceptions.
- All submissions will be voted on by the BioWare team from February 22, 2013 12PM GMT to February 26, 2013 at 6PM GMT. Each submission will be based on creativity, originality, and accuracy to the Mass Effect 3 challenge it was inspired by. BioWare will select 5 winners and include their artwork in-game as a multiplayer banner.
Looking for inspiration? Look no further than the existing banners that have been awarded in multiplayer. The volus have always had a natural affinity for biotics. Think you can create something better for the Biotic Mastery Challenge, then submit your design to us!
If you need help with art, please feel free to use any of the numerous images on the Mass Effect website, at www.MassEffect.com/images.